• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTPh Bored new baby dad Kenpoms fun and money

Tip o the cap, good sir. You put your undePHeated streak on the line and I pity the fool who steps up in the attempt.

Tsy is turning this place into Facebook with the crappy memes. Sad !
I shall respond to you, and only you, only via memes.

76de3ac6bfe447625af1b38f66c4a611.jpg

People who follow tsy on Facebook know that he holds back memes from these boards.

It's gonna be sad when we're down to 1 basketball game per day. This TOTK vs NBA decision has been tough. I decided to watch Heat/Knicks primarily on the laptop with the sound off until the 4th. But I figure warriors/lakers is worth my full attention.

I've got Warriors-Lakers while playing TOTK handheld. I didn't really play BOTW on the TV much. Not sure which way I'll go with TOTK.

Yeah as much as I've hate watched the warriors this last decade I need to soak in this whole ending of the dynasty with all my attention. And if they win, then it's great too because it means game seven

Got a fucking Charlie horse in the middle of the night. Ugh.

Dragging after being out late at a show last night but it was a fucking blast and excited to do it all again tonight.

Got a fucking Charlie horse in the middle of the night. Ugh.

Dragging after being out late at a show last night but it was a fucking blast and excited to do it all again tonight.

Had my first overnight calf cramp last year and had a limp the next day it was so bad. 0/10. Do not recommend.

Back