• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTPh Bored new baby dad Kenpoms fun and money

As much as I hate to admit it, Air Bezos gets his shit to me on time 99% of the time with his own shipping crews.
I would love for Amazon’s shipping to be nationalized by the USPS, and the only thing that changes is increased compensation, job benefits, and larger staff so the employees aren’t worked to death (or have to piss in bottles)

Anyone check on Timmy after that cake reveal?
It was her birthday, I was a little busy after we did cake, besides she got her cake that’s what matters.

So today was the bday brunch in Highland Village. For the uninitiated Highland Village is this area of fancy shops in Highland Park, which is one of the most expensive zip codes in the country. Even Biff would say these people have too much money. Also it’s right next to SMU, and guess who had their graduation today. So the place was packed. Unfortunately by the time her $25 slice of birthday cake arrived the boys had had enough so we got the cake to go. Now we have two cakes in our fridge and a tropical trip in two weeks. I am thankful my new peloton screen came in.

I would love for Amazon’s shipping to be nationalized by the USPS, and the only thing that changes is increased compensation, job benefits, and larger staff so the employees aren’t worked to death (or have to piss in bottles)
I feel like a few years back Amazon poured a bunch of money into USPS and we were getting all our packages from them even on Sundays. But then they opened a warehouse in town.

It was her birthday, I was a little busy after we did cake, besides she got her cake that’s what matters.

So today was the bday brunch in Highland Village. For the uninitiated Highland Village is this area of fancy shops in Highland Park, which is one of the most expensive zip codes in the country. Even Biff would say these people have too much money. Also it’s right next to SMU, and guess who had their graduation today. So the place was packed. Unfortunately by the time her $25 slice of birthday cake arrived the boys had had enough so we got the cake to go. Now we have two cakes in our fridge and a tropical trip in two weeks. I am thankful my new peloton screen came in.
Highland Park is in my top three favorite whiskeys.
IMG_5161.jpeg

Back