• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTPh Bored new baby dad Kenpoms fun and money

kid was in inconsolable mode for a solid two hours just now, which is always fun

he is in his swing now and I am eating a Jamaican patty so perhaps I am about to have a better night

The pitch clock means nothing in the minor leagues when you have one time out and one catcher mind visit each at bat and who k owe what else. Closing in on 2:45 and it the bottom of the 7th.

I’ve had 2 separate 2 course meals this week that were 2.5+ hours start to finish.

That’s too long.

It was her birthday, I was a little busy after we did cake, besides she got her cake that’s what matters.

So today was the bday brunch in Highland Village. For the uninitiated Highland Village is this area of fancy shops in Highland Park, which is one of the most expensive zip codes in the country. Even Biff would say these people have too much money. Also it’s right next to SMU, and guess who had their graduation today. So the place was packed. Unfortunately by the time her $25 slice of birthday cake arrived the boys had had enough so we got the cake to go. Now we have two cakes in our fridge and a tropical trip in two weeks. I am thankful my new peloton screen came in.

HP folks have so much money that the people who can no longer afford to live there are moving into my hood, tearing down the houses, and building million dollar homes.

Nice for property values, bad for property taxes.

I'll probably scoot out of DFW sometime soon anyway. It has lost its charm for me after 27 years..

Wow. That dude sucks.

Today is the day when the kids thank me for making my wife their mother and my wife thanks me too by taking a long nap.

FwEMKcPXoAIpd7S

Back