• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTPh Bored new baby dad Kenpoms fun and money

A few years ago, I started getting cramps in my toes rather than calves. Absolutely awful. Also would not recommend.

I get cramps in my feet if I wear my soft cushy Hokas and I have a bunch of clients coming in for balance exercises. Very hard to stand on a marshmallow and keep yourself balanced

love having UPS say my delivery is expected "Today by 12:00 PM" when it's not out for delivery and the last update had it in Philly 4 hours ago. shit company

love having UPS say my delivery is expected "Today by 12:00 PM" when it's not out for delivery and the last update had it in Philly 4 hours ago. shit company
I have this happen wayyyy more with fedex these days than UPS.

The amount of paper my children go through for art projects is enough to kill the entire god damn Amazon forest

there's plenty of room for both to suck shit, i assure you
yah I'm just saying, I've had this happen with UPS once in the past couple years, and probably 10+ times with fedex

so I think UPS is still my preferred shipping company to see

I have this happen wayyyy more with fedex these days than UPS.
Yeah I find that about 95% of the time they quote a delivery date but that day it’s nowhere near Asheville, then they say it’s “delayed.”

Planting day before going to Kilby block party
9b113d7916779eac90194327644befbd.jpg

As much as I hate to admit it, Air Bezos gets his shit to me on time 99% of the time with his own shipping crews.

Also planted the garden today, while the Mrs. mowed the lawn. We had plans to go out tonight for Mother's Day, but due to her allergies, it looks like I've been beating her. Hoping the allergy meds calm that shit down asap.

Back