• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTRL+V and Post

well I pasted what I had but it was a conference line number so I think I won't post that

NAE Committee on Engineering Technology Education

Mike Tunison ‏@xmasape 4m
It's okay - Gmail went to Stanford.

On or before the expiration of the Approval Date, Purchaser shall have the right to disapprove, by written notice to Seller, any of the Agreements. If any of the Agreements are disapproved by Purchaser and are not terminable upon thirty (30) days or less prior notice (any, a “Non-Terminable Service Agreement”), Seller shall, on the Date of Closing, give a termination notice to the other party to any Non-Terminable Service Agreement, such termination notice to be effective as of the earliest possible date under such Non-Terminable Service Agreement. In addition, Seller shall, on the Date of Closing, terminate all Agreements that are not Non-Terminable Service Agreements and are disapproved by Purchaser prior to the Approval Date. All of the Agreements which are not Non-Terminable Service Agreements, and which are not disapproved by Purchaser, are referred to herein as the “Approved Agreements” and will be assigned to and assumed by Purchaser at Closing.

**********01.24.14********
We found that the last successful call CRC has made into OMS was on 01/14. It appears CRC's connection to our DB has failed. He asked me to have them call CRC to restart the CRCLink program.

I talked with Jeff @ [redacted] and he is going to restart CRCLink on their server and let me know what happens. Awaiting reply.

of a downward adjustment to the annual MSA settlement payment obligation

The application is governed by New York law. The loan documents will be governed by TN. There is no opinion regarding the application.

dmWNRYs.jpg

Back