• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTRL+V and Post

"bsf googles ctrl+v"
I know ctrl + v is how you paste something but I'm not sure how y'all are deciding what to paste.

surprised that was the last thing you copied. what a coincidence!?!?

"bsf googles ctrl+v"
I know ctrl + v is how you paste something but I'm not sure how y'all are deciding what to paste.

Much like with the NSA, you don't decide what data is collected in this thread. You just dump it all in this thread, and later we'll go through and make judgments.

That the point, its the last thing you copied.

Thanks. I copied what Numbers posted earlier in this thread: Red Ants F.C. 3 1 1 1 4 9 4 5 1.33

I was gonna post it and say "wtf" but decided not to. But now that I know the rules of this deal I'm posting it without further comment.

A majority of the persons eligible to receive the income from any trust created hereunder or, if any such persons are then minors or otherwise under legal disability, their parents or guardians, may remove any corporate Trustee from office by instrument in writing delivered to the corporate Trustee being so removed, provided that such instrument designates a successor corporate Trustee that is ready, willing and able to serve in such capacity, is a bank or trust company with trust powers then administering trust assets of at least One Billion Dollars ($1,000,000,000) and is not then a related or subordinate party, within the meaning of Section 672(c) of the Code, to any person holding such a removal power or any parent or guardian of any such person.

Now you're speaking my language.

Who were the muckrakers? How were they influential in the Progressive movement?

Describe the efforts by Progressives to reform local governments (not state or federal). Evaluate their success.
Are you a history teacher? That's pretty cool.

Where in Vermont do you guys live? I'm gonna come up for a football game next year and we can get wrecked while watching Claws dominate.

I'll talk to your wife about the beautiful rhetoric in the cross of gold speech in the Progressive Movement. It'll be a bomb.com weekend.

Where in Vermont do you guys live? I'm gonna come up for a football game next year and we can get wrecked while watching Claws dominate.

I'll talk to your wife about the beautiful rhetoric in the cross of gold speech in the Progressive Movement. It'll be a bomb.com weekend.

CTRL+V bringin' folks together...

Campbell, L. and Marshall, T. (2011), Anxious Attachment and Relationship Processes: An Interactionist Perspective. Journal of Personality, 79: 1219–1250. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2011.00723.x

@ESPNFC: The draw in the FA Cup means @Arsenal face @ManUtd, @LFC and @FCBayern in a week. Time to step up Gunners!

On my phone, so usually the only thing I ever copy is stuff I want to paste on the sports board.

. Said we should let them know when we're coming and they'll meet us.

Back