• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTXXXIII - weird goodbyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
bio-billygraham_original_crop_north.jpg

1 year old just took her lollipop and dunked that sumbitch in ketchup and when me and and my wife groaned she cackled laughing and stuck it in her mouth with the biggest gleeful grin, she’s such a clown
tomato is a fruit

1 year old just took her lollipop and dunked that sumbitch in ketchup and when me and and my wife groaned she cackled laughing and stuck it in her mouth with the biggest gleeful grin, she’s such a clown
Man the neighborhood we went to had a lot of lollipops in their bowls and damn if my son didn’t go for them every time. And he did so when there was actual good candy in the bowls.

My boy does sh!t like this. Apple sauce and ketchup? Yep.

Man the neighborhood we went to had a lot of lollipops in their bowls and damn if my son didn’t go for them every time. And he did so when there was actual good candy in the bowls.

My kids got a bunch of candy cigarettes (now re-labeled as “candy sticks”, yeah right you aren’t fooling anyone) who the hell is still producing this trash candy? Where is the demand for it ?
8a1d5078a1133605d32d932eeebfd0f2.jpg

Just went to Two Roosters to get some pints of the new flavors and ran into my parents at Hi Wire lol. Had some beers and snacks with them. Love that.

the little kid in me was so fucking mad at all of the candy i saw on the ground on my run this morning

i counted two butterfingers, two dum dum pops, a tootsie roll, and a kit kat

like come on, value your candy, kids. never would've happened when i was trick or treating

the little kid in me was so fucking mad at all of the candy i saw on the ground on my run this morning

i counted two butterfingers, two dum dum pops, a tootsie roll, and a kit kat

like come on, value your candy, kids. never would've happened when i was trick or treating

Good gosh almighty !! What part of town do you live in ?

My kids got a bunch of candy cigarettes (now re-labeled as “candy sticks”, yeah right you aren’t fooling anyone) who the hell is still producing this trash candy? Where is the demand for it ?
8a1d5078a1133605d32d932eeebfd0f2.jpg
Yeah was just going through his bucket and he had a handful of peppermints. Who thinks that’s a candy that people want? It’s about to be peppermint bukkake season and there are a million better forms than generic striped hard candies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back