• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTXXXIII - weird goodbyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don’t they just salt the pasta better to begin with? Why salt the water?

It took me about 3 days of trying to figure out where my wife packed the remote to realize I could just download YouTube tv on my PlayStation

@WRS and @Frosty have y’all gotten any emails about Don’t Tell Mother recently? My last email from him is all the way back in March. Either he removed me from the mailing list or he’s taken an extended hiatus.
I need to look to be sure, but now that you mention it I don't think I've gotten anything from him in a minute. I do remember reading an interview with him in Indy Week maybe where he said he's working on scaling up the business.

philly seems to be an electric city when their teams are good tho. How many cities are greasing their light poles?

You know, when the chorus of Alone by Heart kicks in at 5 am in the gym and you lock eyes with someone at that precise moment, gender and attraction are meaningless. You’re gonna have a moment and reconsider some life decisions.

I hope Brangus still gets his Sunday morning missionary 2 minute sex with his wife. Seems like maybe he missed a session this week

Man I’ve gotten really into Clint Black in the past week and I have no idea why and I’m worried I’m undergoing some serious transformation in mental chemistry or something.

Morning CT from the Madrid airport. Just having a few beers and some iberico while I’m waiting for my flight to San Sebastián
I'm super jealous. San Sebastián is probs my favorite food city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back