• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTXXXIII - weird goodbyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever had you boss walk you through Rudyard Kipling's "If" stanza by stanza and talk to you about how it applies to your work?

i have not and i gotta say that sounds kinda gross
nah they're basically weird M&Ms

smarties-multicolored-chocolate-candy-manufactured-by-nestle-canadian-DHGW75.jpg

ah

i did see those boxes show up in my kids' halloween haul but didnt investigate

i just confiscated the regular smarties

I’m surprised that people actually like smarties.

Worst candy has got to be now and laters. A far worse version of starburst that gets in your teeth and is capable of pulling out dental work. With garbage flavor too.

I’m surprised that people actually like smarties.

Worst candy has got to be now and laters. A far worse version of starburst that gets in your teeth and is capable of pulling out dental work. With garbage flavor too.
yeah that's a good one. generic hard candies, too. hell, any hard candy. I do like the generic orange and black wrapped like peanut buttery things?

I'd like to assume the folks giving out Dum Dums and Smarties and shit shopped for their Halloween candy day of, right?

aw fuck now I want bottle caps

@DeacsATS how do you rank them

for me it's

Cola
Cherry

Grape
Orange

Root Beer

there is no fruit candy that comes to mind that is a temptation at the grocery store

TikTok is going in hard on him for his drunken tour videos (particularly his performance from When We Were Young festival). Sad !
The youths simply don’t remember strung out Conor

Banana runts are all time greats. Polarizing for sure, but if that’s the case then more for me.

mounds/almond joy are the ultimate parent tax. I think you’re biologically unable to like those until you’re 18+ at which point you love them and then you eat what your kids get.

I know they are trash but I kind of love the fruit flavored tootsie rolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back