• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTXXXIII - weird goodbyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it was the QUAD OLYMPICS back then. Forgot we're on the Pit now
We had both. The original Quad Olympics and then we had the second version here on the Pit.

I’m not sure any of my original Danish teammates are still around.

I can’t believe how much more free time I had back then to participate and then be on the pit Olympic committee.

We had both. The original Quad Olympics and then we had the second version here on the Pit.

I can’t believe how much more free time I had back then to participate and then be on the pit Olympic committee.
#teamPoland

Wrestling is probably the most demanding sport. It seems miserable. What weight class?

Wrestling is the toughest thing I’ve ever done compounded by the fact I also played football.

My junior year I played football at 185 and wrestled at 152. It was miserable.

Man, we destroyed Carolina in hoops last year and all had a good chuckle at how much they were gonna struggle. Then State looked like shit with Heisman Leary, even worse when he went down, and we all had a good chuckle at how their season was over.

Wrestling is the toughest thing I’ve ever done compounded by the fact I also played football.

My junior year I played football at 185 and wrestled at 152. It was miserable.
I did the same except cut from about 165 at the end of football season to wrestle at 144, so not as big of a cut as you. I had to do some things that were, in retrospect, probably pretty dangerous to drop 21 pounds and I can't imagine having to drop another 12.

Just searched my email and found the introductory email. I was on team Malta in the original Quad Olympics, only teammates I still see posting are @PhDeac and @WFUWaldo. Also on the team were @HeltonCreek, @isledeac, and a couple other guys who apparently did not migrate over to this board

Man you guys were small football players, I went 215 to 189 to start the season and then finally got down to my bullshit it’s best for the team 171, the healthiest of lifestyles.
I got up to 170 my senior season and I had stopped wrestling by then, so no more weight to cut. I played corner and returned kicks and punts, so weight was about normal. To be fair though, I started as a returner for 3 seasons and didn't actually start on defense until I was a senior.

My class was the first to graduate from my hs without winning a state championship, so having to play dwarves like me probably had something to do with that.

I just see that video and all I can think is RIP intact bicep

I remember giving my team a choice between takes I did of that, Sweet Carolina by RA, and some avett bros son (honestly can't remember which, maybe laundry room).. glad they chose that one

The only teammate I recall was dashionista.

I really enjoyed the cooking competition and my dish turned out really really well.

Unfortunately my shitting grad student housing didn’t leave many options for plating and presentation so the product did not photograph as well as it tasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back