• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTXXXIV – We’ve got all the social media we need right here

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my Top 5 dining experiences was in Guatemala. Took an excursion during a cruise and the olds wanted to go back to the port and shop in the same shitty market as every other port.

Our guy took us to eat at some spot on the water and it was incredible.

Almost missed the ship and we’re definitely the last people to board. We got a note delivered to our stateroom from the Captain about responsible behavior.

I absolutely do not “get” TikTok at all. Kinda happy about it honestly. I’ve basically cut all social media out of my life.

I absolutely do not “get” TikTok at all. Kinda happy about it honestly. I’ve basically cut all social media out of my life.

It is extremely addictive. Easiest app to mindlessly scroll. I am very careful about how often I open it though and I don't think it would be a huge loss if I lost it.

I think it might have been Juice that was clowning on the Guatemalan food and I gotta say he was pretty spot on. They don't really believe in spices.
Neither do my in-laws. Thanksgiving dinner sucks, but I get my fill at lunch with my side of the family so I don't need to eat their bland ass turkey anyway.

Is it a terrible time to buy a new house? Because my wife found a new house that she really wants.

if you find subreddits that you're interested in posting and commenting comes pretty naturally. usually the active portion of the sub is not unlike the boards except moderated to stick to specific topics.
maybe i could change my settings to address this but the way my reddit feed is set up is that i see a thread and read through, but it doesn't stay in my feed as discussion continues -- opposite of a message board where a post bumps a thread to the top of the list

i think i have it set to show new posts, so maybe that's the issue

wow Musk fans are either really down bad or just cognitive dissonance hard rn

I fucking love YouTube.
same but the ads are killer

$12/month for ad-free youtube is probably worth it but feels steep compared to other streaming services and it feels like that should be complimentary with youtubetv, which i have

I think it might have been Juice that was clowning on the Guatemalan food and I gotta say he was pretty spot on. They don't really believe in spices.
i told you, man

lived there for like seven months and had to bring my own hot sauce everywhere

instagram tells me you started in antigua and i did have some good ceviche there -- hope you found your way to some ceviche

best food in guatemala is food invented in other countries

This seems like he’s just trying to see what he can get away with.

Next he will refuse to reimburse the cost of the last minute flight.

same but the ads are killer

$12/month for ad-free youtube is probably worth it but feels steep compared to other streaming services and it feels like that should be complimentary with youtubetv, which i have
there are ways around the ads, depending on what yr watching on

Is it a terrible time to buy a new house? Because my wife found a new house that she really wants.
If you can take some misery for the next 18-24 months you’ll be fine to refinance at a MUCH lower rate. But mortgage rates are absolutely painful right now and nobody wants to lend. Only upside is competition is much less ferocious than it has been in terms of competing offers. Though if you need to sell your current house that could pose its own challenges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back