• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTXXXIV – We’ve got all the social media we need right here

Status
Not open for further replies.
This stuff is all insane to me. Capitalism just seems like the biggest psycho cult religion out there. Makes about as much sense as astrology in my mind, but astrology seems more fun and less harmful, at least. What a world. Good luck to everyone trying to get by in it. I just want to look at cool/weird/funny shit on twitter and distract myself as much as possible.

Celebrating this sh!tty weather Veteran's day with a little master and commander. Let's go !

Very much a game hater and not a player hater, by the way, unless it's Musk/Bezos or that type. You guys do what you need to do -- gotta survive somehow and folks have kids! I just read some of this stuff (generally, not specifically here) and am like, what on earth, this is insane, one has to make so many leaps in logic for it to work out, and folks come up with the weirdest irrational unnatural justifications to maintain it.

Anyway. Go Deacs.

Very much a game hater and not a player hater, by the way, unless it's Musk/Bezos or that type. You guys do what you need to do -- gotta survive somehow and folks have kids! I just read some of this stuff (generally, not specifically here) and am like, what on earth, this is insane, one has to make so many leaps in logic for it to work out, and folks come up with the weirdest irrational unnatural justifications to maintain it.

Anyway. Go Deacs.

Nah you’re right.

Also go Deacs

Yeah there are a ton of jobs that exist that provide absolutely nothing to society yet they draw lots of people, usually very intelligent people who could have helped society, simply because they pay a lot of money. Yet, you do what you gotta do in the environment in which you live.

Not a hat guy, but considering purchasing a ticket to this game to pick one of these up, for future investment when I need to wear hats more often.

Had the same thought last night. Pretty clean hat.

FTX goes bankrupt, and shocking news is unveiled

82fcbd6eed30248b079c04e6ff03f7d9.png

Will be interesting to see who was able to cash out in the week before it went down. Did Brady get his equity out ?

I sincerely can't believe some of this stuff. This is who SBF brought in as CEO when the other guys bolted earlier this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back