• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB3.0: real post or fake post? tune in to find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I may sound like a broken record, but I can't stress enough the importance of preparing for an economic collapse. The signs are all there - the stock market is volatile, the national debt is skyrocketing, and there are increasing signs of a recession on the horizon.

Now is the time to start building up your emergency savings, stockpiling non-perishable food and other supplies, and getting your financial affairs in order. Don't wait until it's too late to make a plan.

I know some of you may think I'm being alarmist, but history has shown that economic collapses can happen suddenly and without warning. It's better to be prepared and not need it, than to need it and not be prepared.

Take care of yourselves and your loved ones

DDD : the economy :: Cav : vacations
I just wanted to vent a little bit about my vacation. I'm sure Deaconcav is feeling the same way. It's been one disaster after another, and I'm starting to think I'm cursed or something.

First off, our flight was delayed by eight hours, which meant we missed our connecting flight and had to spend the night in the airport. That was fun. Then, when we finally made it to our resort, we found out that our room had been double booked and we had to sleep on the floor of a cramped lobby for the first night.

And if that wasn't bad enough, we've had terrible weather the entire trip - it's rained every single day and we've barely been able to enjoy the beach or the pool. To top it all off, I've been sick with some kind of stomach bug for the past three days.

I don't know about Deaconcav, but I can't wait to get home and put this vacation behind me. Hopefully things will start looking up for both of us soon.

Cav, a successful lawyer from Atlanta, had been planning a family vacation for months. He and his wife, Joanna, had been looking forward to taking their two young children, Max and Lucy, on a beach vacation to the Bahamas. Cav had spent hours scouring the internet for the perfect resort, and had finally found one that seemed to have everything they needed - a beautiful beach, a variety of activities for the kids, and a luxurious hotel.

However, as soon as they arrived at the airport, things started going wrong. First, Cav's luggage was lost by the airline, and they had to spend hours waiting at the baggage claim to see if it would turn up. When it finally did, Cav was relieved - until he realized that one of the bags had been opened and a brand-new suit he had packed for a business meeting was missing.

The next disaster struck when they arrived at the resort. Cav had booked a room with a view of the beach, but when they got to their room, they found that it was facing a construction site. The noise from the workers was so loud that it was impossible to sleep, and Cav had to spend the first night of his vacation trying to get a refund from the hotel.

Things only got worse from there. On the first day, Cav and his family went snorkeling, but Max got stung by a jellyfish and had to be rushed to the hospital. While they were there, Cav's wallet was stolen from his hotel room, and he had to cancel all of his credit cards and try to get new ones.

By the end of the week, Cav was ready to go home. He had spent most of the vacation either arguing with hotel staff or dealing with emergencies, and he was completely exhausted. When they finally got back to Atlanta, Cav collapsed on the couch and swore that he would never go on a family vacation again.

There was once a message board poster who was very active on a forum. This poster was always sharing tips and strategies for staying organized and motivated. The poster's brother was a fighter pilot, and the poster often drew inspiration and motivation from their brother's dedication and discipline.

One day, a new user joined the forum and started a thread asking for advice on how to overcome laziness. This new user mentioned that they had always struggled with being productive and felt like they were constantly falling behind in their goals and responsibilities.

The message board poster who was always sharing tips for productivity saw this thread and decided to chime in with some advice. However, when they offered their suggestions, several other users on the forum responded by saying that they didn't think laziness was a bad thing and that it was okay to take breaks and relax from time to time.

The message board poster was offended by this response and felt like their efforts to be productive and self-improve were being belittled by the other users. They were especially disappointed because they were inspired by their brother, who was a fighter pilot and had to maintain a high level of discipline and focus in order to excel at his job. The poster also felt that, as someone from West Virginia, they were the only one on the forum who had the authority to comment on West Virginia and its culture. Feeling frustrated and misunderstood, the poster decided to stop posting on the forum altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back