• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB3.0: real post or fake post? tune in to find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s a pizza level take. Claire in modern family is hotter than Gloria.
I've always been good with this take. Different looks entirely. Your pizza take is way worse than this. Claire has girl next door vibes. Gloria has "I'm only married to you for money and I might not give it up often" vibes.

I've never tried to win a chat thread. Seems like a lot of pressure. If I win organically, great, but I'm not aiming for extra responsibility in my life.

If one's mantra is, "do your best," then being a lazy piece of shit isn't going to meet that goal.

Lazy isn't sleeping. Lazy isn't resting. Lazy isn't even laying on the floor for 10 minutes staring at the ceiling wondering if your boyfriend was too rough when he pulled your hair really hard the last time he mounted you. Lazy is chronic inaction when someone should be acting.
“should”

I have a lot of thoughts about this but I'll just keep them to myself this time

sorry again, knight!
Tough for me not to dig in here too, because there are structures here that aren’t just about human agency but I wont

I’m sitting at Spurrier’s Gridiron Grille and out of 7 TVs in the main restaurant/bar only 2 of them are showing sports. The other 5 are showing this power point loop of pictures from Steve Spurrier’s career.

About to have a 52-20 Pale Ale. Dude is such a shit talker.

Really would like to go to this

46c03a7e99c806546b5a1baa58f085ea.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back