• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB3.0: real post or fake post? tune in to find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never got to be a bartender. I did work the floor at a bar in Greenville for a while and that was we not a fun job. I still have literal scars.
Oof. Dude... Working a bar in any capacity in Greenville is a literal death wish.

Hard for me to squeeze in non-drinking days.

I'm off on Sunday and Monday so I generally enjoy off-day beverages.
Generally stop by my wife's bar after work on Tuesdays since we close a little early
Tastings at the shop on Wednesday
Thursdays: sometimes off days!
Fridays: bottle open to siphon off folks waiting for ramen in the same little building we're in
Saturdays: continue pouring same bottle but also my Friday night so generally have a couple beverages when I get home.

Plus reps come in throughout the week to taste us on wine and there's generally an industry event I go to direclty for work or general networking once every 2 weeks or so.

It's a difficult cross to bear but I will wear it.

Numbers, what do you do for work?

What should the winning chat thread post look like?

It's difficult to give a specific answer to this question because it depends on the context and the purpose of the chat thread. However, some general guidelines for creating a winning chat thread post might include the following:

Make it relevant to the topic at hand: A winning chat thread post should address the topic being discussed in the thread and contribute to the conversation in a meaningful way.

Be clear and concise: Keep your post short and to the point, and avoid using jargon or technical language that might be confusing to others.

Use proper grammar and spelling: Poor grammar and spelling can be distracting and may make your post less effective.

Engage with others: A winning chat thread post is likely to involve a back-and-forth exchange of ideas and thoughts with other members of the thread.

Be respectful and polite: Treat others in the thread with respect, even if you disagree with their views. Avoid using inflammatory language or making personal attacks.

Overall, the key to a winning chat thread post is to contribute valuable and thought-provoking content that engages and adds value to the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back