• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB5.0: PM Creamy for Forbes Info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you worried about that the 22 is big enough to protect you from?
I have hollow points in it. We have an abundance of rattlesnakes in some places I frequent.

And Rufus Loftis, that no good bear poaching son-of-a-bitch. :)

To be clear, I'm not a fan of gun culture. What I have was mostly given to me. I bought the .22 30 years ago. The only gun I ever bought. It conforms to NC law for carrying on game lands.

I have hollow points in it. We have an abundance of rattlesnakes in some places I frequent.

To be clear, I'm not a fan of gun culture. What I have was mostly given to me. I bought the .22 30 years ago. The only gun I ever bought. It conforms to NC law for carrying on game lands.
Please don’t shoot rattlesnakes.

you’re gonna take down a rattlesnake with a .22 pistol?

Please don’t shoot rattlesnakes.
Don't worry. I like snakes. I never just haul off and start shooting things. I'd only use the pistol in extreme circumstances.

I found a wasp in the studio a couple days ago that I captured and released outside, if that tells you anything.

I have seen some huge rattlesnakes here in McDowell.

Well I meant more that if your aim is so good that you can take down a rattlesnake with a pistol from distance you should quit your job and become a sniper or James Bond or something

jennifer-lawrence-ok.gif

you’re gonna take down a rattlesnake with a .22 pistol?
only if a shovel isn't handy

Legit question for rural Americans - How do I kill the 30-50 feral hogs that run into my yard within 3-5 mins while my small kids play?
If you have dozens of hogs chasing your children around your yard, you have problems no weapon will fix.

Today is my wife’s first day at her new office they just built where they have free EV charging. The free charging is awesome but I’m a little bummed that I have to let her drive the fun car one or two days a week now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back