• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB5.0: PM Creamy for Forbes Info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mercurydime what comes to mind when you hear the words amplitude/volume/loudness

mercurydime what comes to mind when you hear the words amplitude/volume/loudness
They all mean pretty much the same thing to me. But if I'm recording, I think about gain staging: how best to capture the signal from amp/instrument without overloading any part of the signal chain, (id est...microphone, preamp, EQ/compressor, analog to digital conversion), while at the same time capturing enough level to avoid noise floor issues...good signal to noise ratio.

As a live performer, I also know it's almost always gonna be too loud for somebody. :)

We rock/blues electric guitarists understand it's hard to get an even frequency response without pushing some air. 🤘

Here is a little scuttle butt update about my old job: The GC (my old bosses boss) is no longer there and his LinkedIn says he is actively looking, so looks like he did not move on by choice I. So it appears that the only person in the legal department is my old boss who would be in way over her head. Kinda wish I had someone there so I could ask what happened.

Legit question for rural Americans - How do I kill the 30-50 feral hogs that run into my yard within 3-5 mins while my small kids play?

kelthuz-gun.gif

Credibility thread and 80x Deacs aside, 18-15 and not even making the NIT isn’t going to cut it. We gotta make the fucking tournament, soon.

Carter Whitt now has more NCAA wins than Wake has in the past 12 years.
6 min, 0-1 FG, 0-1 3PFG, 0 AST, O RB, 1 TO

Big contributor! Could have been in the 6 trillion club if he hadn't taken that shot or tried to make that crazy pass.

I'm starting to think that the small expensive liberal arts college i chose to attend will never have the best basketball team in the country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back