• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB5.0: PM Creamy for Forbes Info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all goin tots, shoestring fries, or tater wedges?

I enjoy a good wedge.

I would put shoestring at the bottom of my ranking.

Also I rarely am over there since it’s not convenient for me but do they always play metal or whatever in there?

I gotta admit, I haven’t been to Greensboro Colliseum in probably a decade and I forgot how much this area sucks shit. Stameys the only restaurant around this mofo
Yeah, there are some decent places to eat in GSO, but not much near the coliseum at all. Best bet is to see if Steel Hands has a good food truck (but that obviously can’t handle tournament crowds)

Also I rarely am over there since it’s not convenient for me but do they always play metal or whatever in there?
Yes.

I left there probably right around 4:20 so we just missed each other

Had amazing tots covered in buffalo chicken dip from a food truck. At a winery.

"Where are the kids?"
"Around here somewhere. I'm busy."

For the record they were with every other kid on the other side of a hill with no adult supervision. The hill was a sloppy muddy mess with kids trying and failing to climb it. Looked like woodstock. Or a rainy winter war zone. Lord of the flies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back