• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB5.0: PM Creamy for Forbes Info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still boozin still waiting on the covid to hit. So far maybe I have super immunities.

There’s nothing like hanging out with old friends. Yesterday and today, I got to meet up with two friends I haven’t seen in about 8 years and have only seen maybe 5-6 times since we met in grad school. It’s so invigorating.

Don’t know if anyone else uses audible, but probably my favorite feature are the teleplays that use real actors. I am currently working through “Alien - Out of The Shadows” a novel set between the films Alien and Aliens.

Yeah, that’s what Picard is like in 2023

I never really watched TNG or any Star Trek but going to the Picard Comic-Con session with the TNG even gave me the feels.

And then after that I went to watch the Army football game with one of my old friends from Wake.

After we met up with one of my friends yesterday, my 10 year old said “You and Mommy have a lot of friends. Everywhere we go, you all know somebody.” Hopefully they learn the benefit of getting and keeping friends. I was encouraged that we went to the Funko Hollywood store today and they bought Funkos for their friends.

This is awesome.

I remember years ago we had a debate about why The Roots would agree to be the Tonight Show house band.

This is an example of why. Back in the day, De La Soul was way more popular than The Roots. But years later, the Roots have stayed relevant and here they are giving De La a platform for a resurgence.

I saw that post and originally thought it was a JetBlue or Delta flight with live TV.

Now I notice that was a Diggler post so a private plane with a satellite TV setup is not out of the question.

There’s nothing like hanging out with old friends. Yesterday and today, I got to meet up with two friends I haven’t seen in about 8 years and have only seen maybe 5-6 times since we met in grad school. It’s so invigorating.
One of best experiences of last year and maybe in my life was seeing really good friends again in October that I hadn't seen since before the pandemic. We met in Medellín in February 2020 and became really good friends and kept in touch the whole time. Last October we saw each other for the first time in a different city in the same country and I can't even explain how awesome it was.

Taking my morning shit this time of year is always fun because my allergies really wake up and my eyes get so watery that I want to do nothing more than rub them. But that is definitely not the time or place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back