• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB8.0: broke boards are broke (alternate title: Meck Dec Day? More like Meck Meh Day)

I've got a guy behind me building a small addition to the rear of his home. The permit has been out for two years and every now and then on Saturday morning I'll hear a few nails being hammered. Sometimes a crew will be over to do whatever. It's a minor annoyance, but that guy's wife must think he's an idiot or maybe it's all her idea.

I know this isn't something that you are necessarily taught when you start work, but I thought everyone knew you should remove internal company conversations from an email chain before you send it to anybody outside the company or maybe use separate chains when responding to outside people. This is supposed to be common knowledge, right?

I know this isn't something that you are necessarily taught when you start work, but I thought everyone knew you should remove internal company conversations from an email chain before you send it to anybody outside the company or maybe use separate chains when responding to outside people. This is supposed to be common knowledge, right?
I was reading on the Recruiting Hell Reddit people complaining about email etiquette and arguing it’s all archaic anyway and schools don’t teach you how to properly write them. I know I never learned from anyone but…it doesn’t seem that hard?

Last edited:
My dad’s life insurance policy was just opened last October, so Mutual of Omaha is not going to pay funeral expenses. Does anyone have any advice on funeral loans or alternative means of paying for a funeral?

Back