• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Current Wake Forest Course: Classics Beyond Whiteness

Brangus

Reaction score

Attachments

• 8DC55EE7-F72E-408F-AC8C-9047ED6A5DE7.png
    8DC55EE7-F72E-408F-AC8C-9047ED6A5DE7.png
    827.3 KB · Views: 43
The tweet itself is evidence of supremacy, fragility, and privilege. A few self-owns on the responses as well.

It’s a symbol of everything wrong stemming from victim themed academics. This board is a hive of 30 and 40 something trust fund liberals so I sincerely don’t give a fuck about your opinions. It just makes me sad this shit is happening at Wake.

That guy must be miserable just sorting through academic job postings every day. That’s a lot of what his Twitter is. Oof.

1667355416665.png

No Abu you're not the first.

It’s a symbol of everything wrong stemming from victim themed academics. This board is a hive of 30 and 40 something trust fund liberals so I sincerely don’t give a fuck about your opinions. It just makes me sad this shit is happening at Wake.
Tell us what “victim themed academics” means to you.

If you don’t give a fuck about our opinions why’d you post it? This whole site is people giving their opinions.

Normally I don’t know how I’d feel about this. But damn wake is so fucking white, like New England never ate a jalapeño white, it might just be good for them. Like 90% of these boards are professors, lawyers, finance bros white as it gets.

Normally I don’t know how I’d feel about this. But damn wake is so fucking white, like New England never ate a jalapeño white, it might just be good for them. Like 90% of these boards are professors, lawyers, finance bros white as it gets.
Right. Exposing wealthy, white, kids from mostly conservative families to new ideas and perspectives is a good idea.

Imagine going to a school as white as Wake and complaining that one course goes “beyond whiteness.”

Nothing to support this than my own gut, but I feel like more trust fund kids are conservatives than liberals. But you know... continue with your victim themed posting.

Who is the victim here, brangus? It always surprises me how defensive people get when others point out that the past was not as white or pure as they think it was.

Back