• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Curt Schilling is awesome

Disagree. Gets mad because these guys go total douchebag on his daughter, then does the same thing to them. Says he found all their info online in a couple of minutes, then doxes them on his blog. He should've just gone directly to their employer/school/frat and told them to handle it. Would have gotten the same results without being an ass.

ha, i mean pretty amusing to think that Shilling's response was on par with the shit those clowns were saying about his daughter. His response was not douchey at all, IMO. Respond in a classy way to shitty bullying is better than some background shit.

i think he's an idiot but not for this

Disagree. Gets mad because these guys go total douchebag on his daughter, then does the same thing to them. Says he found all their info online in a couple of minutes, then doxes them on his blog. He should've just gone directly to their employer/school/frat and told them to handle it. Would have gotten the same results without being an ass.

What? No.

Schilling suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

It's Twitter, what does he expect?

How about congratulating your daughter at a gathering of family and friends...

"oh it's the internet, that's just the way it is"

i don't get that mindset

Probably starting to become pretty #OWG, but I don't have any problems with this. If people had their personal information next to everything they posted on the Internet it would be a much better place. And yes I do realize the irony going on here so thanks in advance to whoever was going to point it out.

Here is who sucks in this story:

vj8dl.png

go look at the first ten replies to any post of any celebrity on twitter

go look at the first ten replies to any post of any celebrity on twitter

Welcome to the story. This happens ALL the time, and in the Schilling story, two people were actually held accountable for their comments and suffered actual consequences.

Back