• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CWS in OMAHA - When is Wake playing? 2pm Saturday

Currie email this afternoon said we would know at 7….but I don’t see anything yet.

Corrected to say that I now don’t see 7 mentioned in his email….just “this evening”. But feel like I read 7 somewhere.

Last edited:
i was fucking terrified we were going to get screwed with a friday game. wake sent that email today that said it might be friday. already planned the entire trip around saturday game 😅

now im not even pissed that we got shafted on the evening game

pretty simple, texas wins a lot more people will start buying up tix than if stanford wins. i went ahead and bought.

I don't see the advantage in waiting to know the opponent. If you're going, go ahead and buy.

assume wake is the home team so got some tix behind the 3rd base line near the home dugout, that's the home side in charles schwab

Two tickets in 117 popped up priced lower than others in the area so I pulled the trigger. Behind the Wake bench. Prices are lower than the night game.

Looking ahead, Monday prices are lower than Saturday prices.

Our bracket seems really stacked as opposed to the other? We have to beat good teams either way, so I’m not too bent about it, but I would really like our chances in that other bracket.

Wakelaw posted in a different thread that sections 116,117, 222, and 322 are the home team sections.
Yeah, it's only like 700 tickets per team, so I'm thinking it's not all seats in those sections, but those sections are where our allotment will be. I just bought in 115.

Back