• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dabo Discusses Wake Forest

"They've done a lot in 4 games...presented a bunch of different things..." Very specific with this analysis.

I usually find it interesting to hear other coaches discuss Wake teams. I only watched the first video (I think there are 3), but Dabo clearly has a lot of respect for Camp and Nikita.

If someone didn't have respect for them before a game they sure as hell would have respect for them afterwards. Even if the rest of team did absolutely nothing, those two always make an impact.

I say this with the understanding that I love Camp and Nikita and wouldn't trade them, but would either one even start for Clemson this year?

I say this with the understanding that I love Camp and Nikita and wouldn't trade them, but would either one even start for Clemson this year?

Camp would start for 99% of the teams in the nation, he just wouldn't be the main featured receiver at all of them. I mean our team sucks shit, but i'm really struggling to think of another team who has a #2 or 3 receiver better than Camp.

Camp will be a #3 or #4 WR in the NFL next year at worst. He'd start for everybody right and would be even more dangerous with more weapons around him.

Dabo has shown that he genuinely likes Grobe and thus won't run it up tomorrow. Plus, he's been on the receiving end and knows how it feels.

The rub isn't if Clemson will score 45-48 points....but how soon....vis a vis backing off. We're in real danger of something @Stanfordesk here IMO.

Anticipate something like last year's score at BB&T- I sat through that thursday night massacre. Dabo will call off the dogs when they hit 50 points.

Dabo will not call off the dogs. How else does Clemson jump in the polls? They're going to put up 65 on us. book it.

DeigoTiger makes it hard to hate all Klempsum fans and think they are just toothless rednecks.

Reminds me of the great Jet slot receiver Wayne Chrebet. Also drafted out of a small school (Hofstra) and went on to have an exceptional NFL career. Tough as nails, like Campy.

He got through the entire conference without laughing and showed some respect. I applaud him for it.

Back