• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dabo Discusses Wake Forest

Local sports talk in Columbia today picked Clemson 65 to 10. His partner laughed and said I wouldn't go that far and said more like 48 to 7. I really might put up my house on Clemson and the points...seems like an absolute lock.

Drinking with a buddy, an appstate grad, who honestly just asked me, verbatim, "so, does Wake just not give a fuck about athletics anymore?" I told him i'd quote him on the board, even though it killed my soul because it hit too close to home.

Whitlock is a force of nature. He's going to be first team this year. I'd be stunned if he didn't start on any ACC team. But there are a lot of centers out there that wish he didn't.

I see the patriots drafting camp in the 4th round and making a star out if him. Would fit perfectly in the slot.

I see the patriots drafting camp in the 4th round and making a star out if him. Would fit perfectly in the slot.

Hate the Pats but that would soften me a little, as that would be ideal for him.

Whitlock has been absolutely amazing at Wake Forest, but will not make an NFL defensive front lineman. He would have to play there as linebacker or special teams. I think the only Wake NFL prospect off this team would be Campie....

Maybe Noel, Johnson, or Marshall.

Compare him to Wake DL who have made it. He falls short.

Back