• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Daivien Williamson's game-winning three-pointer. Best Wake ACC Tournament moment since?

PhDeac

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
Reaction score
Question is in the title. The only thing I've got in the last 10 years is when what's his name hit that near fullcourt shot at the halftime buzzer.

Am I dreaming or did Harvey Hale hit a big 3 in an ACC tournament game at some point? It all runs together now.

Am I dreaming or did Harvey Hale hit a big 3 in an ACC tournament game at some point? It all runs together now.
feel like he had one game against GT where he went nuts in the 2nd half and OT. I remember we were driving down for spring break and stopped at a random restaurant in BFE Alabama to watch.

He went off in 2OT against Tech at the ACCT in Tampa. It was Skip's next to last game.

He had 21 points in 2OT. 22 points for the game.

What a sad ACCT history Wake has had the past 10-12 years...good for DW and the team!

What a sad ACCT history Wake has had the past 10-12 years...good for DW and the team!
More like the past 27 years. We haven't made the finals since 1996 and have only made the Semifinals 5 times since then.

But it sure feels great to win one like that!

Since Lee Foye beat UNC with a one second inbounds catch and shoot in the early 70s.

He went off in 2OT against Tech at the ACCT in Tampa. It was Skip's next to last game.

He had 21 points in 2OT. 22 points for the game.
I had a midterm essay due at midnight that night. I didn’t think that game would ever end so I could finish it and get it submitted. I was late but told the prof what happened and she was cool with it

I got into that game in Tampa for $5 and sat in the front row.

That might have been the worst place to hold the ACC Tourney ever. And I went to the one in DC, which also sucked.

I got into that game in Tampa for $5 and sat in the front row.

That might have been the worst place to hold the ACC Tourney ever. And I went to the one in DC, which also sucked.
I was in DC. Sat in the very very last row up top. Got the ticket books free from my dads attorney. The only joy from that weekend was watching Carolina lose.

Back