• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Daniel Green ?

A player for Manchester United was reported today to have ulcerative colitis (similar to Chron's disease) and won't be playing for a while. He has been losing weight for about a year now, but they just now released his condition.

I'm not saying that Green has this horrible disease, but the symptoms seem somewhat similar to me. Loss of appetite, fatigue, inability to play, etc etc. Hope it is just a coincidence.

Best of luck to Daniel.

A player for Manchester United was reported today to have ulcerative colitis (similar to Chron's disease) and won't be playing for a while. He has been losing weight for about a year now, but they just now released his condition.

I'm not saying that Green has this horrible disease, but the symptoms seem somewhat similar to me. Loss of appetite, fatigue, inability to play, etc etc. Hope it is just a coincidence.

Best of luck to Daniel.

I sure hope it's not Chron's disease too. I have a friend who has it and it's not any fun.

Get well soon Daniel.

Daniel has been cleared to practice this morning by the medical staff. Tests did not reveal anything serious. Let's all hope that he continues to be okay and does not have recurring problems. Go Deacs!

May as well gain some shake weights too. Every bit helps. Great news.

Transfer tag is interesting since we haven't had much luck with athletic power forwards all the way back to Antonio Jackson and William Stringfellow!

Very happy for Daniel and the team. Uncertainty about serious disease weighs on all the people that care about you. Let's enjoy watching him get better, stronger and more confident before our eyes. Glad to see in box score he played a few minutes today and scored on his only FG attempt. You go big guy!

Back