• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Daniel Green

Daniels development completely depends on his ability to gain weight

Daniel Green is the worst college basketball player I have ever seen. He does zero things well. Only a freshman...so we'll see. But if he could make one positive play on either side of the ball, that would be a drastic improvement.

Woooooops. It's almost impossible to fathom in a basketball game, but that sequence for Green may have single-handedly lost us the game. A 7-point possession for NC State? Yikes.

I take back all good things I said about him. He's not good.

it was worse than that - you forgot the terrible defensive play to give up the dunk and the air ball
I did forget the air ball, but that was also a forced shot as the shot clock expired. Can't really fault him for it; he had to throw something up.

Like Daniel Green very much. In some ways, he may be Bz's best recruit because his upside is so much greater than what we've seen so far. As others have said he is really showing a hard effort on the court. He also has nice athleticism, and decent hands. Was glad to see him first off the bench today. Look forward to seeing him as he matures and grows into his body more.

It will be interesting to see how Daniel progresses when he is healthy and has a whole year of strength and conditioning work, instead of loosing weight and strength to illness.

Didn't Green play in a weak high school league where size trumped stength, so that he didn't need to develop his upper body? Most high school athletes aren't strong, it needs to be developed in college.

Fields is playing with a bad wing. Doctors on the board, please explain that hands don't have many muscles and that control and strength come through the forearms and wrist, which come through the wrist (which I believe has been operated on twice). When surgery like that occurs, they move the nerves around which can lead to longterm weakness and numbness (speaking from experience, not medical training).

This freshman class has generated a starter and two players who will spend a lot of time in the rotation. When you are tired and cannot sleep, count your blessings instead of sheep.

Back