• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Danny Manning Credibility Watch

If you are at UNCG, you get UNCG recruits. You judge them by how they do against peer competition, not how they do against ACC competition.

READING IS FUNDAMENTAL...at no time did I mention how UNC'G did against the ACC.

This was also posted 22 minutes before your post:

"
Wes was hired for the 2011-12 season. In 12-13, UNC-G came in 6th place in their division of the SoCon. In 13-14, they came in 6th in SoCon. In 14-15, they came in a tie for 7th. In 15-16, they came in a tie for 5th.

Sorry, that sucks and the Southern Conference sucks.

He's had a couple of good years, but has little to no consistency. If he was 50% as good as you keep harping that he is, he would have been more consistent and would have made The Dance at least once out of SoCon."

Everything in that post is about the Southern Conference.

Are you this stupid or just that much of an asshole who wants to fight when there is nothing to fight about?

It's both, RJ. I am incredibly stupid. I can barely dress myself. I also like to fight with you.

It is really hard to get you to take the bait. I just have to keep poking and poking and eventually, reluctantly, you take the bait.

Since August, Ron has tweeted 3 times. Bubba Cunningham has 3 tweets today. What the hell is wrong with us? Is it not obvious the world has long since passed him by. This man has 0 redeeming value in today’s business world. No one would hire him in any business. He must go.

Since August, Ron has tweeted 3 times. Bubba Cunningham has 3 tweets today. What the hell is wrong with us? Is it not obvious the world has long since passed him by. This man has 0 redeeming value in today’s business world. No one would hire him in any business. He must go.

So THIS is the reason for the trump support. Word.

I know it won’t/can’t happen this year, but I don’t see how anyone couldn’t be #ManOut at this point. He’s the worst in game coach in the ACC, and it probably isn’t close.

I know it won’t/can’t happen this year, but I don’t see how anyone couldn’t be #ManOut at this point. He’s the worst in game coach in the ACC, and it probably isn’t close.

Once we know it won’t work, you have to pull the plug. I am ready to do that now.

Again, this is why you don't give somebody with woeful inexpierence a rebuilding job to do of this magnitude. Even if a solid step forward it taken it could just be towards a potential trap door and you need somebody in charge that can spot those and react with gained knowledge instead of throwing darts at a board.

Danny was doomed from the start. Wellman put him, and the program, in a position to fail. Again.

Remove this bullshit post. Don't want to read this crap.

So THIS is the reason that Hillary won the popular vote. Word.

Better effort tonight. Crawford and Sarr left too many points out there to beat uva which is damn good. Best team we've played.

Again, this is why you don't give somebody with woeful inexpierence a rebuilding job to do of this magnitude. Even if a solid step forward it taken it could just be towards a potential trap door and you need somebody in charge that can spot those and react with gained knowledge instead of throwing darts at a board.

Danny was doomed from the start. Wellman put him, and the program, in a position to fail. Again.

So THIS is the reason that Hillary won the popular vote. Word.
I don't give two fucks. Don't want to read it on a sports board.

UVA is not the best team we’ve played. There’s that team in Durham.

8 - 23 (includes loss in ACC tourney play-in game )

Don't be so pessimistic. I feel very good about the Pittsburgh game. 9-22 is pretty respectable for year 4 of the rebuild of the rebuild coming off of a second round NCAA game.

Anyone who does not hate Wellman is misdirecting their hate.

Back