• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Danny Manning Credibility Watch

dudes who live in Greensboro and spend thousands of dollars annually to watch teenagers play basketball are defs winning

Which of you morons wants to pay off this 6 figure 1099 that arrived from stubhub in this mornings mail?

was it sent to you Greensboro home or your Greensboro PO Box?

Which Greensboro home? And I don’t think I have a PO Box. One of my companies probably does somewhere but I’ve never been there. Too busy making money at basketball games.

We should probably just rename this thread "The State of the Fanbase". We're all over the map.

We should probably just rename this thread "The State of the Fanbase". We're all over the map.

In three seasons Danny brought us back further than I expected. Year 4 has been a setback, but is almost a side effect for the fast success we experienced in year three with better than expected development of key players. Next year we have a good recruiting class that is complimentary of the players we currently have in place. Next year we need to be in the top half of the ACC and get a decent seed in the tourney. I think we are in good shape to make that happen. A lot of the posters here are super over the top negative and unrealistic, and think WOW if only PH was coach we'd have all them natty's.

Which Greensboro home? And I don’t think I have a PO Box. One of my companies probably does somewhere but I’ve never been there. Too busy making money at basketball games.

whoa, multiple Greensboro homes!

a downtown pied-a-terre, perhaps?

Which of you morons wants to pay off this 6 figure 1099 that arrived from stubhub in this mornings mail?

mpemj.jpg

In three seasons Danny brought us back further than I expected. Year 4 has been a setback, but is almost a side effect for the fast success we experienced in year three with better than expected development of key players. Next year we have a good recruiting class that is complimentary of the players we currently have in place. Next year we need to be in the top half of the ACC and get a decent seed in the tourney. I think we are in good shape to make that happen. A lot of the posters here are super over the top negative and unrealistic, and think WOW if only PH was coach we'd have all them natty's.

Year three was “fast success”. 9-9 in the league. Beat Boston College in the double play in game. Then fall on our face. “fast success”.

I’d hate to see this idiots tax return if that’s what he considers success—let alone “fast success”.

Year three was “fast success”. 9-9 in the league. Beat Boston College in the double play in game. Then fall on our face. “fast success”.

I’d hate to see this idiots tax return if that’s what he considers success—let alone “fast success”.

Pretty sure you would trade lives with me if you were given the chance cowgirl.

like BKF, anyone who claims to be that successful but spends entire days posting is either a liar, a loser, or both

I wonder what the average median income is on these boards. Because that and size of penis are the only two defining factors of success.

Lol I love these boards, we are recovering from the SS Buzzaster and people are pissed we didn’t make the final four in year three of Danny. Yet Wes Miller is an average socon coach, and DR spends his days kissing ass to a mid teir program living in a third rate city.

Find comparable examples of coaches taking a program where Buzz left us and doing a better job in three years.

Lol I love these boards, we are recovering from the SS Buzzaster and people are pissed we didn’t make the final four in year three of Danny. Yet Wes Miller is an average socon coach, and DR spends his days kissing ass to a mid teir program living in a third rate city.

Pretty sure people are pissed that we lost to Liberty and Drake and are 2-10 in the ACC with no signs of improvement. But hey, you do you.

Back