• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Danny Manning Credibility Watch

Keep in mind that Williams has relied a lot on transfers (LaDay and Allen) and a JUCO (Henry). Another JUCO (Hamilton) has started the last few games and a third (Outlaw) likely would have played a bunch if he hadn't been injured before the season. Getting Allen from the Terps was huge; let's hope Woods helps Wake as much. Having said that, I'm not a fan of using rent-a-players to sustain a program. Buzz has been able to use them to rebuild. Let's see if he can sustain the progress.

I'm betting yes

Wake has had many players transfer from our program taking experience with them. Instead of replacing them with experienced players from other programs, we replace them with freshmen who more than likely transfer themselves.

Wake has had many players transfer from our program taking experience with them. Instead of replacing them with experienced players from other programs, we replace them with freshmen who more than likely transfer themselves.

We have become like the Developmental League for the NCAA. We give guys the opportunity to get game experience, then as they develop they go elsewhere to become solid players.

I don't think it's suppose to work like that for an ACC team.

Sorry, was away all weekend and just heard that Manning was seen at Kansas's game. Thought this thread would have a comment or two if this was true....bogus ?

Senior day at Kansas- his kid is a senior on the team.

BURN HIM ANYWAY!!

burn_them.jpg

You know he misses KU, that is why he is doing a bang up job at Wake so that way he can take the KU job once Self leaves.

The season is over, but I would classify this more as a lost season. We didn't have much momentum after the end of last year but there was just a glimmer of hope. This season started off strong but crashed hard. I am worried that we are going to feel the effects of this season next year. The guy we have sitting on our bench is Sidney Lowe.

Welcome to the black Bzz era! Yay!

4 times today after an official or team timeout we turned the ball over. This shitshow is the final straw for me. I'm out.
#manningout

Back