• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Danny Manning replacement search thread

Now we know this is not a new poster because he has referenced 1) rafi being an AD spy and 2) green super user names. So now we know it’s an old poster with a new parody.
Yeah, in the red. Come on mods, time to do your thing on the reveal thread.

Yeah, in the red. Come on mods, time to do your thing on the reveal thread.

I've been here for a long time. Had an old screen name that I never posted on for when the site was made private for a short period of time. Stopped paying attention for about a year or so, due to work conflicts. Lost/forgot old said screen name and information.

Short of posting my personal information, I don't know what else to say? My point about Rafi, was that he's a legitimate poster with a difference of opinion and you all still accuse him of silly stuff.

You've been the biggest troll over the past decade. When is your great reveal?

Last edited:
Lots of stuff going on in the background with that. I'm not talking anymore about it. Go talk to one of the highlighted green names on another thread if you want to go down that road again.
Because you're just going to rehash the same discredited bullshit ad talking points that have already been bandied about many times.

Hiring Rick Pitino would be absolutely amazing and most likely one of Wake’s best chances to successfully resurrect the program. It will never happen but it would actually be a tremendous hire.

Hiring Rick Pitino would be absolutely amazing and most likely one of Wake’s best chances to successfully resurrect the program. It will never happen but it would actually be a tremendous hire.

Over/under for start of NCAA inquiry? 2 years from date of hire. What's your choice?

Marshall's salary is $3M. Plus, he gets bonuses and other remuneration. We would have to pay him in excess of $5M for him to even consider Wake.

Marshall's salary is $3M. Plus, he gets bonuses and other remuneration. We would have to pay him in excess of $5M for him to even consider Wake.

And ? I have no problem with an incentive based $5

This ain’t the old days. We have money. Tv money, and hoops should be very profitable. We are institutionally pussies.

He turned down UCLA. He has a job for life at Wichita.

Do you think they will give Currie the OK for $50-60M over 10 years?

He turned down UCLA. He has a job for life at Wichita.

UCLA is a tough job (insurmountable historical legacy, a lot of recruiting competition in the area, etc.) with a fairly miserable, fair-weather fan base (similar to how we were during [Redacted], but with much better coaches) and an outrageous cost of living (particularly for assistant coaches who can't afford to live nearby campus). I wouldn't interpret Marshall turning down UCLA as a signal that mid-major royalty wouldn't be interested in P5 job offers. It might be, but I wouldn't jump to that conclusion purely based on what I know about the UCLA job.

Do you really think Hatch would OK $50-60M for Marshall?

Lots of stuff going on in the background with that. I'm not talking anymore about it. Go talk to one of the highlighted green names on another thread if you want to go down that road again.

I have talked to plenty of folks close to the program around that time in athletics, media, and personnel and their accounts about why Dino was fired contradict whatever you are insinuating happened under Gaudio's relatively short tenure on campus. I'm not a "highlighted green name," close to the program, or close to college basketball anymore, but if any of the rumors were remotely true, then I feel confident that I would have heard about them. They are not true. You are repeating lies.

Frankly, folks like you and Ron Wellman are lucky that Dino Gaudio is not a particularly vindictive or litigious person.

Do you really think Hatch would OK $50-60M for Marshall?

I have no idea. I'm just saying that turning down the UCLA basketball job strikes me as pretty rational behavior from a guy who clearly enjoys being BMOC and also appears to like living in relatively small towns without a 24/7 media circus.

The question is “WOULD HATCH FUCK MARSHALL !!! ? “

Back