• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Darwin Awards

Deacon923

Scooter Banks
Reaction score
Wherein we post stories regarding individuals who have nominated themselves for a Darwin Award by removing themselves from the gene pool in a particularly ridiculous way.

F#$% the Alligators!

A Bucs CB lost two fingers in a fireworks accident.

Why did they kill the gator? Because he was aggressive? No shit he's aggressive, he's a crime fighting alligator.

Why did they kill the gator? Because he was aggressive? No shit he's aggressive, he's a crime fighting alligator.

super-alligator-illustration-hero-52029629.jpg

The gator should have argued that Stand Your Ground applied. His pond, no reason to retreat.

here's one in the "near miss" category: http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/22/us/tiger-found-wandering-streets-of-suburban-houston/index.html

Erin Poole told the affiliate her boyfriend Jonathan Gessner got out of the car and said "I'm going to go catch it." She said the tiger assumed a pouncing position behind a bush and she was scared it was going to attack him. But what happened next was a surprise.
"When it started running toward me and it jumped on me and started licking me in the face, I started playing with it and petting it and everything," Gessner said.

It's a TIGER broseph.

.50 cal bullet from 1 foot

you'd think they'd, i dunno, try it against a tree first?

Back