• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dave Clawson Credibility Watch

You can always ask your bank to issue you a new card and it stops this kind of nonsense in its tracks. They'll come out of the woodwork to find you with "please stay" emails. Can be a pain to change with reputable vendors but sometimes worth it. And absolutely never give any similar type vendor the ability to draft your bank account. NEVER. Duke Power or Verizon? Maybe. But not some of these other clowns who run help desks from kitchen tables.

Is this a serious answer?

It's such a pain in the ass to change saved debit card information with necessary bills, and then having to remember the number for others and changing it on various subscription services and constantly having to pull out your wallet to check the CVC code until you remember it.

That's probably not as annoying to everyone, but I absolutely HATE having to get a new card, and it mostly has to do with subscriptions I have saved.

But you do you!

I can't believe a site that offers information via subscriptions would make it so difficult to cancel the subscription....that's insane and would and should lead to mass negative reviews or comments. Any reasonable business should have emails pertaining to accounts replied to within 2-3 business days max. Even more accurate is that a subscription service should reply to cancel requests quicker than that and/or have an easily accessible CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION button or REMOVE CARD button for payments. That's unacceptable.

I mean the real answer is to use a virtual card number for anything that is a pain in the ass to cancel and then just lock that card number

I listened. It’s hard to hear the questions and who is asking them but I still say we are spoiled. Clawson went into great detail even if the questions did not lead him there. I’d love to hear if Conor feels the same. It sounds like Kern has a 2 game try out but changes are coming next year.

Between the post-game on Saturday and today, I've been blown away by how honest and ... maybe even vulnerable Dave has been.
It's refreshing and a far cry from prior coaches, even the beloved ones. Skip would have cracked some jokes and made some obscure historical references instead of explaining what went wrong.

I am a big fan of Clawson. This has not been a great season, but he has latitude imo. I don’t think he will be happy and intensity will amp up.

Tracy was having an affair with Damon Stoudamire simultaneously with her relationship with Tucker. A tramp is a promiscuous woman. A woman who sleeps with a married man is a tramp. She is a tramp.
Really?

If I’m a married woman and this crusader for good is visiting my husband’s campus or organization and has a sexual relationship with him, I’m going after the tramp with a lawyer. In NC, we call that alienation of affections/criminal conversation. People are forgetting about the wives of these coaches.

If I’m a married woman and this crusader for good is visiting my husband’s campus or organization and has a sexual relationship with him, I’m going after the tramp with a lawyer. In NC, we call that alienation of affections/criminal conversation. People are forgetting about the wives of these coaches.
c017e4d8-b889-4a4f-9262-f00207d34e5d_text.gif

What happened in your life to make you like this

Between the post-game on Saturday and today, I've been blown away by how honest and ... maybe even vulnerable Dave has been.
Yeah it's unbelievably refreshing honesty, and I think it reinforces a couple of things:

1. That he still cares immensely, and he takes this as hard as anybody.
2. That he is truly at a loss as to how this happened with what he thought we had coming back.

Yeah it's unbelievably refreshing honesty, and I think it reinforces a couple of things:

1. That he still cares immensely, and he takes this as hard as anybody.
2. That he is truly at a loss as to how this happened with what he thought we had coming back.
I don't know if you're paying attention to the direction of the thread right now.

Back