• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dave Clawson Credibility Watch

If I’m a married woman and this crusader for good is visiting my husband’s campus or organization and has a sexual relationship with him, I’m going after the tramp with a lawyer. In NC, we call that alienation of affections/criminal conversation. People are forgetting about the wives of these coaches.
LOL, I called this shit a month ago...

Stupid NC lawyer is stupid

Clawson sent a message by sticking with Griffis that on-field performance doesn't matter as much as tenure and practice.
That philosophy is ready for adjustment along with whatever else he changes in the future.

I see Higgins back with the WR's.
With the very recent announcement that Higgins is now the "General Manager" of Wake Forest Football, I don't see him moving back to being Wide Receivers Coach.

The current wide receivers coach doesn't seem to be getting the same productivity out of the wide receivers that Higgins did. So, a change may be coming. Lack of separation from DB's and less than crisp route running is on the receivers and coach. That has to be fixed by a fix at the WR Coach position.

Not that anyone thought we were going to win today, but the hesitancy to change up players is a huge problem. Griffis is obvious. Dennis is obvious. Carney should be playing much more. Fields should be playing much more. Can these guys evaluate talent at all? I’m never going to trust practice reports again. I wonder if our whole best team is just sitting on the bench.

Did you know Louisville brought in 3 transfer QBs last season? We couldn’t get one!
Wake didn't attempt to bring in one. Big difference between not doing something because all indications were nothing needed to be done and trying and failing.

Wake didn't attempt to bring in one. Big difference between not doing something because all indications were nothing needed to be done and trying and failing.
Yes, and Louisville will be playing in the conference championship and wake will be in last place.

The crazy thing is if we beat Cuse (big if) we will only be 1 ACC win below a typical Clawson conference record.

Sure doesn't feel that way.
We are not beating Syracuse, This team is not going to beat ANYONE!!!

I think we'll beat Cuse. Neither team has anything at all to play for but Babers is done and the Orange will be completely checked out. We actually had a spark in the first half today, just unfortunate we had to play the #18 team in the country.

I think we'll beat Cuse. Neither team has anything at all to play for but Babers is done and the Orange will be completely checked out. We actually had a spark in the first half today, just unfortunate we had to play the #18 team in the country.
Doubt it, Cuse is playing a tight end at QB, it would be too un-Wake Forest like to win in that situation,

Back