• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dave Clawson voted ACC Coach of the Year!

BarcaDeac

Reaction score
Congrats, coach!

Lol at Doeren, Mendenhall, and Satterfield getting votes.

Seriously, this might have been Dabo's best coaching season. I mean you don't get COY for finishing third in your division with Clemson talent, but they would beat anyone in the conference right now.

Great news! Congratulations Coach Clawson! :thumbsup:

Lol at Doeren, Mendenhall, and Satterfield getting votes.

Seriously, this might have been Dabo's best coaching season. I mean you don't get COY for finishing third in your division with Clemson talent, but they would beat anyone in the conference right now.

Maybe he just didn’t coach as well at the beginning of the season as he should have.

From where we were predicted preseason to where we finished, this should’ve been unanimous.

I would like to sit down and discuss with the people who voted for Doeren, Satt, and Bronco.

nobody did less with more than Dabo swinney this year. Just because they got hot at the end of the year doesn't mean that their 3 losses at the beginning of the year and multiple games where they other team could have won had they not fucked up at the end (Louisville i'm looking at you) don't matter. Dabo took at team with more 4 and 5 star guys than anybody in America not named Alabama and finished 3rd. That's third in the Atlantic division, not the ACC.

Congrats to Clawson- a well deserved honor!

I want the names of those 15 who didn't vote for Clawson so I can dox them and send them creepy DMs.

Maybe he just didn’t coach as well at the beginning of the season as he should have.

From where we were predicted preseason to where we finished, this should’ve been unanimous.

Absolutely agree it should be Clawson and should be unanimous.

I was just laughing at whoever voted for the three mentioned.

Well deserved!

I'm also not sure how anybody not named Clawson or Narduzzi got a vote. Just seems absurd.

Extremely well deserved Coach!!

Congrats to Coach Clawson and the team.

LOLLLL at Mendenhall and Satterfield. Didn't know their wives get a vote.

The only other coach who could have justifiably received any votes is Narduzzi. Anyone who voted for anyone else should have their voting privilege revoked.

The bitter taste of the ACC giving coach of the year to Kelly last year removed in a gratifying way. The ACC/ND relationship is ridiculous. The most one sided contractual agreement in world history. We need to rid ourselves of ND and move on.

Great to see. Since he signed the extension Clawson has (1) clinched the atlantic division; and (2) been named ACC coach of the year. I know most of the work was already done up to that point, still great to see.

Back