• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dave Clawson voted ACC Coach of the Year!

I would've voted for Mack Brown. I think he did a great job this year. The only thing better would've been missing a bowl or zero wins.

#mackisback

I would've voted for Mack Brown. I think he did a great job this year. The only thing better would've been missing a bowl or zero wins.

#mackisback

I'll take a bowl loss and a losing 6-7 record.

And Sam Howell underperforms at pro day or is measured without shoes as 5'11 and slips out of the first round. Stuff like that would be fun. Can't believe we let those asshats punk us 2 years in a row.

I'll take a bowl loss and a losing 6-7 record.

And Sam Howell underperforms at pro day or is measured without shoes as 5'11 and slips out of the first round. Stuff like that would be fun. Can't believe we let those asshats punk us 2 years in a row.

Glad we get them again.

Great to see. Since he signed the extension Clawson has (1) clinched the atlantic division; and (2) been named ACC coach of the year. I know most of the work was already done up to that point, still great to see.

It would be funny if he had extra perks attached to those two achievements which he was immediately cashing in. Which obviously would have been a gift from us since both of these outcomes were highly likely.

Well deserved - Picked 5th in the division by the media gurus with 0 first place votes.

For comparison, Ga Tech received 2 first place votes to win the Coastal.

Great job, coach!!

The video just emailed is fantastic and should be shown to EVERY RECRUIT in the pipeline. Very heartfelt from the players. Excellent video!!!

What is up with the vote for Dabo? That guy should be kicked out of the poll.

265428539_4610412695673305_173488101143585755_n.jpg
?

Pretty damn impressive. Wasn't it BKF(RIP) that said he'd never win more than 6

Incredible accomplishment. Congrats, Coach. So lucky to have him. Proud to be a Deac.

Also, loved the "Thanks Deacon Nation" video that went up this week on youtube.

Back