• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

David "DoucheBag" Glenn Tailgate coming to Wake this Saturday

Bubbadeac

Reaction score
This self-absorbed jerk brings his huge ego to our neck of the woods for the Army game...Please join in boycotting this idiot's look-at-me production...Seldom mentions Wake on the show but when he does its usually a shot at Wake of a left-handed complement (ie. "Wake's 5-2 but against an easy schedule") Classic Tar Hole homer...

Biff "DoucheBag" Tannen will also be at Wake this Saturday.

This self-absorbed jerk brings his huge ego to our neck of the woods for the Army game...Please join in boycotting this idiot's look-at-me production...Seldom mentions Wake on the show but when he does its usually a shot at Wake of a left-handed complement (ie. "Wake's 5-2 but against an easy schedule") Classic Tar Hole homer...

Never seen anyone that likes the sound of their own voice as much as "DG." I completely agree he is a blow hard and I wouldn't waste 1 second of my time Saturday stroking his ego by going to his tailgate spot.

Worked with DG for a season and he is probably the most "down-to-Earth" well-informed ACC radio broadcaster around here.

We talked at length about Wake Forest and he usually gave them a lot of time, even when we were in the midst of Jeff [Redacted]. He's a really nice guy.

Last year when David Glenn brought his Big Tailgate Tour to Winston-Salem for the FSU game, the Grassy Knoll Tailgate won the prize package. DG and his crew hung out with us and we found them to be very nice people.

Worked with DG for a season and he is probably the most "down-to-Earth" well-informed ACC radio broadcaster around here.

We talked at length about Wake Forest and he usually gave them a lot of time, even when we were in the midst of Jeff [Redacted]. He's a really nice guy.

So you're D-Glenn- in? I'm more on team "Glenn wait and see"... It's obvious there are already a lot of Glenn outers. Can't wait to see how he makes us sound on Saturday.

Never met him in person but his show sucks and has gotten progressively worse over time. He was also Buzz-in and shat on wake fans for wanting him gone.

DG has provided some stellar free items to our tailgate over the years

liveanddumbasshit is my favorite regularly occurring tag these days.

I should start posting my negative liveanddieandpleaseohgodjustdiealreadydeac thoughts in-thread

i have definitely commented on past tags that have the word "fag" in them

Good for you, from the looks of it, if you type in "fag or fags" in the add tag line, about 20 come up that have been used before, so you've been busy.

Back