• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

David "DoucheBag" Glenn Tailgate coming to Wake this Saturday

He does seem like a nice guy, but his delivery always sounds like he's gritting his teeth and smiling at the same time. And a lot of his analogies get old, i.e. everything has to be compared to the "prettiest girl in your high school". And he can get pretty preach-y at times as well. I'll listen to him occasionally, but I prefer Colin Cowturd-who by the way is a douchebag.

Joke is on all of you for listening to sports radio in the first place.

DavidGlenn_sm-234x300.jpg

Worked with DG for a season and he is probably the most "down-to-Earth" well-informed ACC radio broadcaster around here.

We talked at length about Wake Forest and he usually gave them a lot of time, even when we were in the midst of Jeff [name redacted]. He's a really nice guy.

Exactly. Does it take him 20 minutes to make a 2 minute point? Sure. But that's the nature of being a solo radio host. Got to drag it out.

I don't mind Glenn on the days I ride out for lunch. Le Batard & Bomani have turned me to music for the ride home in the evenings though.

Because he's on that stupid show LeBetard that I watch at the gym.

Fair enough. I find the sports talk part of sports talk radio unbearable.

Sports radio callers are some of the dumbest motherfuckers alive. Naturally they are mostly Carolina fans. I feel bad for the hosts having to actually interact with these slurring deplorable knuckle draggers and pretend they're making actual points.

I like him. I just get annoyed when he goes on legal rants that are almost always wrong because he hasn't been a lawyer in so long.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back