• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DC with a kid Recs

And I had Meats and Foods for lunch today. It's a 5 second walk from my house.

Union Market for lunch would be cool. Lots of things to choose from and not far from where you are staying if you want to freshen up after you eat.

Thanks for all of the suggestions.

He's a pretty adventurous eater, but not a huge fan of hamburgers, etc.

We'll definitely hit up Zenebech Injera. Founding Farmers looks good. We can walk to Ben's Chili Bowl - so that might be a good quick dinner.

Thinking District taco for lunch tomorrow?

Astro doughnut sounds like something he'd enjoy - but would I be waiting in line for 45 minutes for a doughnut?

Astro shouldn't be that much of a wait. Agree that Founding Farmers isn't worth the effort (it's fine, just overhyped). Instead of Founding Farmers or District Taco you could hit up a Food Truck hot spot downtown - this website covers their locations http://foodtruckfiesta.com/dc-food-trucks and a bunch of them are excellent. Plus the weather is amazing today.

Bonus that you get to point out all the hipsters, thus ensuring your child doesn't grow up to be a douche.

jai4.jpg

Back