• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs game thread

Tony is not good and I think even he knows it. He's laughing out there from embarrassment.

But then sometimes he'll hit a 3 and partially redeem himself. Really need some 3's from him to make up for some of this stuff.

If Tony's three-point shooting is supposed to be his redeeming quality...well, that says it all.

Tony is not good and I think even he knows it. He's laughing out there from embarrassment.

But then sometimes he'll hit a 3 and partially redeem himself. Really need some 3's from him to make up for some of this stuff.

If this is what we need from him, we have no chance.

Travis needs to come out and take the ball if he doesn't get it next time down the court.

He has made 7 of them on the year. Don't hold your breath...

TC confuses himself with Allen Iverson. Neither one ever passes but at least AI could score. TC doesn't get anyone involved and simply doesnt make anyone around him better.

People keep talking about our chemisty but our lack of talent is simply astounding. There is just no way this group can ever be good. McKie is the only guy that would start on a good team. CJ could come off the bench and contribute on a good team. There really isn't anyone else that will ever be good enough to be on a top 25 team.

I guess the only good thing is that 2 or 3 recruits can turn things around quickly. Hopefully next years freshman can do that.

Last edited:
I'm sure Mr. [Redacted] will make the appropriate HT adjustments. X's and O's and all that.

Box score shows we've taken 21 shots and TC and Nikita are 2-10. This has to be a joke, right?

BZZ with another incredibly ugly tie . don't know how he does it. It's almost like he reads this board and says 'oh yeah?' 'Don't think I can't top that last one -try this one!'

Back