• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs Seton Hall Game Thread

So apparently it's the Herb Pope show. Hopefully we can make runs when he's not in the game.

My stream is way behind you guys. At least 2 mins. Theres nothing like watching bad basketball when you already know what is gonna happen.

if you want to know why we get 0 offensive rebounds, watch how often our 3 / 4 / 5 play above the foul line or outside of the 3 point line. Even when the ball does go inside, they don't crash the boards, they start jogging back.

How many fouls does Pope have? Would be nice if these announcers talked about this game- not IU

if you want to know why we get 0 offensive rebounds, watch how often our 3 / 4 / 5 play above the foul line or outside of the 3 point line. Even when the ball does go inside, they don't crash the boards, they start jogging back.

It is true. I feel that having your best post player and rebounder on the block is way more beneficial than having them in the motion offense setting screens all the time for that reason. However I am not the coach.

Back