• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs v.Terps Game Thread

They may well win, but history says that Vandy wins 5 games, then God punishes them. That seems to happen year after year, even when Jay Cutler is their QB.

^^^ this sounds too much like Wake. Hope they win and get the monkey off their back.

^^^ this sounds too much like Wake. Hope they win and get the monkey off their back.

I want Vandy beat Tennessee and win their bowl, losing to us in between. I know Givens and Camp aren't the biggest guys around but I'd like to see at least 25 passes go their way next week. Those guys are good for lots of yards after catch.

Grobe and Lobo should be commended for getting the guys to play so well in half two. Good job guys!!!! :)

Compared to Vandy, our bowl history is like that of Alabama. I don't think they've been to a bowl game in like 30 years.

Compared to Vandy, our bowl history is like that of Alabama. I don't think they've been to a bowl game in like 30 years.

They beat BC in Nashville in 08. But before that was the 82 Hall of Fame Bowl

They played in the Music City Bowl a few years ago. And beat BC.

Beat me to it, Chris.

Had the opportunity to sit in Premium Club Table seats in the Deacon Tower today, compliments of WF classmate Carl Tucker & family. Man, it's a different world up there!

How was the caviar and champagne?

I went with my wife for ECU HC a couple of years ago and we get comped up to Pirate Tower. Drinking mixed drinks in enclosed heated seating during a very cold game was the bomb.

LOL. I was just going to the game with one of my old WF roommates, Arnold Edwards from Charlotte, and we bumped into Carl's son outside the stadium...and he gave us two extra tickets he had. Arnie, Carl & I were all business majors in the class of '68. (I think Carl & Arnie must have done I lot better financially than I did!) Arnie & I were all set to sit in Row AAA of Section 7....coats, blankets...the works. Just dumb luck on our part. It's very nice up there....though it should be for $25K per year!

(And no way we should have taken that penalty before the half, BTW.)

That's pretty solid luck Bob. I'm obviously just being jealous.

And agreed on the penalty. If we have ended up losing I'd be a lot more pissed about it.

That's pretty solid luck Bob. I'm obviously just being jealous.

And agreed on the penalty. If we have ended up losing I'd be a lot more pissed about it.

What penalty? Didn't watch the end of the half after Maryland scored.

Back