• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs v.Terps Game Thread

I'm feeling good. I am satisfied with our season. Beating Vandy would very much please me.

Beating Vandy is crucial. Guarantees a winning season. I'm not crazy about saying we went to a bowl and had a losing season.

Why are the announcers so determined to make this seem like a Maryland missed opportunity and not a Wake victory?

Missed opportunities? We have dominated them in the second half.

Why are the announcers so determined to make this seem like a Maryland missed opportunity and not a Wake victory?

Just trying to have a storyline to fill time. Dead air is tough to deal with.

I don't know how many times we have an OL or two 7 yards down the field without having even touched a defender.

6 wins from this team after last year is a good accomplishment. If we got seven wins we would far exceed my preseason expectations.

I think we just got a RULZ sighting.

BTW these refs are Five Star Class A Triple Diamond Mother Fucking Aborted Southeast Asian Baby Retards. Holy Mother Fuck they are fucking incompetent.

There are worms in my stool that know the rulz of football better than these aborted redneck fucks.

I really hope Vandy beats Tennessee tonight. Two reasons: 1) that would be 6 wins and they wouldn't be playing for a bowl against us next week; 2) I hate Tennessee.

I really hope Vandy beats Tennessee tonight. Two reasons: 1) that would be 6 wins and they wouldn't be playing for a bowl against us next week; 2) I hate Tennessee.

That's a distinct possibility. Vandy has been playing well, Tenn has not.

As of yesterday, Vandy was the favorite (only by like 1.5, but still the favorite). I don't know if they have ever been favored in Knoxville.

We are 1000 times better when Jackson and Olson are in as our MLBs.

Having done a little radio work at one point, one second of dead air feels like a minute, time doesn't move more slowly.

3 possession game, you're right. Can't be fun.

Back