• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs v.Terps Game Thread

Great job coaches laying into the team at half!!!!!

Alright, I'm starting to feel a little more comfortable with our chances to win now. Not all the way there, mind you. Just better.

I'm feeling good. I am satisfied with our season. Beating Vandy would very much please me.

Alright, I'm starting to feel a little more comfortable with our chances to win now. Not all the way there, mind you. Just better.

The refs will review the game, the whole game, with one second remaining, and award the game to Maryland.

I'm feeling good. I am satisfied with our season. Beating Vandy would very much please me.

Compared to last year, definitely satisfied... Thinking about where we could have been this year, though...

As tough as it was to watch the first half, the 2nd half has been a nice old fashioned ass kicking. Even the refs can't screw up this kind of domination.

Way to lock it down Deacs!

looney's dad is priceless. really enjoying the looney family coverage they seem like a good bunch.

stats:

498 offense
Tanner: 20/32 320 3/0

Givens: 8/191 1

BP: 20/106 1
Orville: 10/63

Back