• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs v.Terps Game Thread

Orville doesn't do much blocking -- downfield or picking up pass rushers.

Oh god, we're going to run that superdraw eight times today and it's probably never going to work.

OK, now we know what new play the Lobo is going to beat into the ground unsuccessfully.

Lobo was like "You guys want to see a delayed draw, I'll show you a delayed draw."

If I'm Maryland DC, I tell my players next time they see the back just standing beside the QB doing nothing to just lay him out.

Terps three and out will punt from the 28.

Let's take one back.

Shank punt to our 39.

I was talking to a Deacon fan this week about the possibility of moving Okoro to safety. The more I think about it, the more it makes sense. He could do what Quarles does.

Yep

Someone needs to tell Lobo that there's a reason 3 and 12 is an obvious passing playing.

We have second and 3 from the Md. 42.

Tanner's throw to Givens was a bullet.

Now we have third and three. Anyone for a delayed draw?

We have to keep going northsouth and stop messing around and letting them stay in it

Looks like the only way we'll score the rest of the day is a pick 6. Right now would be an OK time to get it.

Back