• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs @ Wuffies 2:00 CBS

This game is not on for me. I have towson/Delaware, some women's bball, Tulsa/USF, OK State/TT, Baylor/DePaul. This is bullshit.

Yeah. Ridiculous. I'm in WatchESPN.

Good start. Just some tough rimouts. Need to do better on D.

Two lazy goddamn turnovers. One that gets Collins his first foul

Jamie Lucky is a terrible ref. A foul is a foul. Don't wait to see if basket is good before calling a foul.

That was a horrible call on Collins. Crawford looks brilliant and dumb depending on the possession.

Well we wasted a decent start and have restored the Pack's confidence.

Arians and Mitoglou are the least athletic pair of starting forwards in the history of the ACC, maybe college basketball

more bad craw than good craw so far

Gifted them 4 points and had 3 shots go in and out. Rough start for the deacs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dinos is so slow on defense; he has virtually no hope of recovering when he hedges

lazy perimeter passes

ugh

Need to switch Dino's and collins. Collins can't guard 7'0" when he is trying to avoid fouls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Arians and Mitoglou are the least athletic pair of starting forwards in the history of the ACC, maybe college basketball

Which may explain many of our difficulties with defense. However, they can certainly shoot and are best options at this point in our rebuild.

We just can't get anything to fall.

Back