• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DEADLIEST CATCH

Good reminder. Forgot I had deleted my season pass last year when my DVR was picking up repeats as new episodes.

I love how Elliott flat out lied during the pregame show about why he wasn't on the Ramblin' Rose anymore.

I love how Elliott flat out lied during the pregame show about why he wasn't on the Ramblin' Rose anymore.

what are the odds that the bank's repo man comes after elliott's new boat at the end of the season? what bank in the world would lend that clown that amount of coin...i need a loan too.

After watching this series for five seasons or so I still can not understand how sometimes they are excited hauling a 14 crab pot (Like Jr. at the end last night), and then other times they pull 50 -70 crabs in a pot and act like no big deal. They were all crabbing Blue Crab last night and Jr. was pulling low teens, and The Time Bandit was scoring 85+ pots and yet Jr. was excited. He has to know there is a lot better fishing going on.

After watching this series for five seasons or so I still can not understand how sometimes they are excited hauling a 14 crab pot (Like Jr. at the end last night), and then other times they pull 50 -70 crabs in a pot and act like no big deal. They were all crabbing Blue Crab last night and Jr. was pulling low teens, and The Time Bandit was scoring 85+ pots and yet Jr. was excited. He has to know there is a lot better fishing going on.

The Time Bandit was fishing Red King Crab which move in larger schools and 85 is really good. For Blue King Crab, teens and low 20s are about as good as it gets.

Sad about Jake leaving the NW. Worried about Jake from Time Bandit too.

Thanks Helton for the explanation. Like Go I was bummed to see Jake leaving the NW, but he has crazy eyes. That dude need to stay on land for a while and get some help. As for Jake on the Time Bandit, he needs to cut his brother loose and the Cornelia Marie and move on with his life and join another fishing family and leave his behind.

Back