• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dearica Hamby

KVegasDeac

Reaction score
Is about to outscore UNC in the first half. She has 19, UNC has 22.

Wake up on the holes 33-22 with 2:00 in the half.

AND...she just went out with her 3rd foul.

Dumb third foul and will sit for the half+. Need somebody else to step up. Douglas has the flu but 5 points. Perhaps Brunori can provide that spark.

It can.

Chelsea stepping up.

I like this team. Hoover seems to always have these girls ready to play in the tournament. I think if we get a little more depth, we can accomplish some things.

We always seem to miss by a year. If we had Boykin this year it could have been a great year.

I think Brunori will be good for us.

I'm afraid the woman announcer for this game might experience Coach K like symptoms if the holes lose.

I mean, gahd, could she be anymore blatant with her tar hole love?

GTHC! GTH!

We always seem to miss by a year. If we had Boykin this year it could have been a great year.

I think Brunori will be good for us.

I don't know that Hamby steps up like she has with Boykin. We have a good class coming in, right?

I don't know that Hamby steps up like she has with Boykin. We have a good class coming in, right?

Yes, pretty sure the next two years have 3-4 top 100 players. Hamby was #93 in her class if I recall correctly.

I feel like I have said this every year the past 5 years, but we should definitely make the tournament next year.

Hamby will be the odds on favorite to win poy in the ACC.

Hamby is the biggest women's basketball surprise in the ACC...maybe the NCAA. Averaged 10.6 last year and now averaging 21 ppg(? correct if wrong).

She never stops moving.

Def got hosed by not being named ACC POY.

Hamby is the biggest women's basketball surprise in the ACC...maybe the NCAA. Averaged 10.6 last year and now averaging 21 ppg(? correct if wrong).

She never stops moving.

Def got hosed by not being named ACC POY.

Agreed. She should be over 21 now and led the ACC in both major categories. She should have won POY

I'm afraid the woman announcer for this game might experience Coach K like symptoms if the holes lose.

I mean, gahd, could she be anymore blatant with her tar hole love?

GTHC! GTH!

This broad really is terrible.

Massive fucking Tarheel travel on the steal and announcer broad talks about Deacs lack of hustle. It's still a blue conference.

Fuck we're gonna get run out of the gym. I hate when Baby blue announcers get to go home happy.

Back