• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dearica Hamby

Douglas and Hamby have 49 of Wake's 65 points. Jesus.

God I hate Carolina in every single sport. Their athletes are so god damn smug. Take a fucking reading test you illiterate bunch of fools.

Heckuva career for Chelsea. Really wish she could have gotten the win tonight.

53 turnovers in two games vs UNC this year.

Having only seen the last 16 mins of the second half, I really have no idea how we could've built a 14 pt. lead in this game. Same old story, we just don't have the talent across the board. It was a close game, I'll give them that.

The much maligned, been to the NCAA tournament 1 time, WFU women's team have 7 ACC Tournament wins since the "once proud, top 25" WFU men's team had their most recent one.

Having only seen the last 16 mins of the second half, I really have no idea how we could've built a 14 pt. lead in this game. Same old story, we just don't have the talent across the board. It was a close game, I'll give them that.

We had a ton of runouts early in the game where Hamby got in transition. She played extremely conservatively in the second half after getting her third foul.

It's hard to say that we are at an extreme talent deficit when we have the second best player in the conference and also (I assume) an All-ACC player in Chelsea Douglas.

Hamby should win POY next year in the conference (hell she should have won it last year), but it will be up to the other players on the team to see how well we can do.

The much maligned, been to the NCAA tournament 1 time, WFU women's team have 7 ACC Tournament wins since the "once proud, top 25" WFU men's team had their most recent one.

Well, I bet the men could beat them 4 out of 7.

Re: Talent. That's why I said "across the board". I realize we have a couple of good players, but UNC appeared to have talent at every position and a talented bench too. They announced the bench scoring late in the game and Carolina led something good to 0 for us.

Back